Disney Cruise Line has announced they will be releasing their Fall 2019 itineraries the week of May 21 st , becoming available for Platinum Castaway Club members, and May 24 th for the public. This award-winning cruise line will feature:
- The Disney Magic heading back to New York City in September with sailings to Bermuda, the Bahamas and New Brunswick. There will be special five-night cruises to Bermuda which will feature two days on this luxurious island to enjoy pink sand beaches, amazing shopping and cultural immersion. Two seven-night sailings to the Bahamas feature stops at Disney’s private island, Castaway Cay, along with a day in Port Canaveral. At this port, guests will receive a 1 Day Walt Disney World Park Hopper ticket and transportation to enjoy the parks on their port day!! Heading north, a five-night cruise to Canada features stops in Bar Harbor, Maine and Saint John, New Brunswick.
- The Disney Wonder will spend some time in San Diego, taking guests to Baja and the Mexican Riviera. On the Baja cruises, you can explore some of the world’s most famous beaches with stops at Cabo San Lucas and Ensenada, Mexico. Two seven-night Mexican Riviera sailings will stop at Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan and Cabo San Lucas, allowing guests for some water adventure and amazing snorkeling and scuba diving. These sailings will take place in the September time frame.
- In November, the Disney Wonder will head to Galveston and feature four-night, six-night and seven-night sailings to the Caribbean and Bahamas. Ports that can be experienced are Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Jamaica, Castaway Cay, Key West, and Nassau. Select sailings include TWO days in Castaway Cay!
- The Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy continue to sail from Port Canaveral. The Dream will feature three and four night cruises to Nassau and Castaway Cay. These sailings are great ways for families to experience cruising for the first time, or, pair their sailing with a land adventure to the Walt Disney World Resort. The Fantasy will sail seven night cruises to Eastern and Western Caribbean, all with a stop at Castaway Cay.
- In November, the Disney Magic will head south to it’s home in Miami, and feature 3-5 night sailings to the Bahamas and 5-6 night sailings to the Western Caribbean.
- The Disney Fantasy will also be sailing some special itineraries
- An eight night trip to St. Kitts, Antigua, San Juan and Castaway Cay (my favorite itinerary!!) in October
- A six night trip to Cozumel, Costa Maya and Castaway Cay also in October
- A seven night cruise to San Juan, Tortola and Castaway Cay in December
- A seven night cruise to Cozumel, Grand Cayman and TWO days at Castaway Cay in December
Make sure to contact me soon to learn more about pricing and stateroom availability. These sailings fill up fast – everyone wants a little piece of the magic!