Want to join our team?
Below you will find the application to be a part of our amazing group of travel planners!! Hard work and dedication to our clients is a must, but know that we have so much fun doing it along the way!! We have a passion for helping individuals, couples and families create priceless memories.
Please know that this is a job, with expectations, and not a hobby. You will be classified as an independent contractor for Leisure Tours and Cruises, LLC and receive a 1099 at the end of the year. Taxes will not be withheld from any commissions paid to you. There are also costs involved in becoming a travel professional! You need to invest in yourself to see your business grow!
To be considered as a candidate, I’m ideally looking for someone who has:
- Been on a vacation (either Disney or another major destination) in the last 3 years.
- Have in-home access to email and internet, as this is a home-based business and primarily done online and via phone.
- Motivation and commitment about working part-time or full-time in the travel industry.
- Past customer service and sales experience is a plus.
- Strong writing, grammar and spelling is required.
- Ideal candidates will have sailed on a cruise, visited Walt Disney World, and/or visited an all-inclusive resort.
If we think you are a great fit for the Leisure Tours and Cruises team and want to set up an interview, I will be in touch! Please take your completing this application, as this will be our first impression of you!
We work hard together as a team to bring our clients’ vacation dreams to life and support each other each day. If you are a team player, then we could be the perfect fit for you!
Owner of Leisure Tours and Cruises, LLC
Please sign into your google account to complete the following application.